VPP Annual Image Competition
Competition Date: Friday, March 23, Starting at 9:00 AM
Competition Entry Deadline: Wednesday, March 21 before 11:00 PM
- Contact Wayne Tarr, Print Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the private VPP Image Competition Prep group on Facebook (open to VPP members only)
Handy Competition Info
12 Elements of a Merit Image: The foundation for objectively viewing images in PPA style competitions.
Using the Premium features of printcompetition.com. Printcompetition.com has a lot to offer for Premium members. Here’s a great PDF tutorial to get you started. Thank you to Mark Sweeney for putting this together!
Print Cases: “What is a print case and where can I get one”? These cases are not required for physical entries in VPP’s Image Competition, but PPA answers a common question for new competitors.
Tips and Tricks:
- Print directly on 8.5x11″ mailing labels for your print labels. Just trim, peel, and stick to the back of your print.
- Make the Print Committee’s day brighter by stacking your print entries with #1 on the top and your last entry on the bottom.
- Did you upload your images to printcompetition.com and realize that you need to tweak something? No problem! You can edit your entries, and even change them altogether, until the entry deadline. Just remember that if you enter physical prints the digital catalog image must be an accurate representation of your print.