Code of Ethics
As a member of our professional organization, all applicants and members agree to abide by our Code of Ethics.
- The practice of photography, both as a science and as an art, is worthy of the very best thought and endeavor of all who enter it as a vocation.
- Our brother photographers name and reputation shall be as sacred to us as our own.
- No untrue or misleading statements shall be made, in any way, in any form, of business promotions.
- It shall be our duty to impart freely of our knowledge so photography among our members may be raised to higher standards.
- It shall be our duty, individually, to strive to serve the public to the very best of our ability in all matters concerning photography.